Monday, June 25, 2007

Divine Service

On May 6th, I had the pleasure of attending the Grand Lodge District Divine Service in Hemmingford, QC, organized by Brother Doug Black, Grand Sentinel. I believe this was one of his last Official Acts as DDGM. This was the second Divine Service that I attended this year and I really enjoy them. After the service, we all enjoyed a wonderful buffet lunch. I had a nice surprise after the service. I met a gentleman, Mr. Jean Paul Letourneau who lives in Clarenceville. I used to live next door to Jean Paul and used to babysit his son, John. Jean Paul is a former police officer with the St. Lambert Police Department. After his retirement, he and his wife bought a farm and moved to Clarenceville. I hadn’t seen him in about 15 years, so it was very nice to see him again.

After the Divine Service, I drove out to Stanbridge East to attend a “mock” Highland Games.

No comments: